The Drive Steel Transport Chair with Removable Arms is a durable and easy to use mobility device designed with patients comfort and safety in mind. This transport chair's padded arms are removable and the back of the chair folds down easily for storage when not in use. The chair features a seat belt for additional safety and the standard foot rests can be removed when not needed. Provide your patients or loved ones with a comfortable transport chair; buy the Drive Steel Transport Chair with Removable Arms today from ActiveForever.com!
Drive Steel Transport Chair with Removable Arms Features:
- Comfortable, easy to use
- Back folds down for storage and transport
- Includes seat belt for added safety
- Padded armrests for comfort
- Nylon upholstery is durable and easy to clean
- Rear wheel lock
Drive Steel Transport Chair with Removable Arms Specifications:
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Seat Dimensions: 19"W x 16"D
- Width Open: 23"
- Width Closed: 10.75"
- Overall Height: 37.5"
- Seat to Floor Height: 19"
- Back Height: 17"
- Overall Length with Riggings: 33"
- Wheels: 8"
- Product Weight: 29 lbs.
- Includes: One (1) Drive Steel Transport Chair with Removable Arms, foot rests, user manual
Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: TR19SV-DDA, transport seat, wheel chair
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.