Sku: A16468 - Part #: JB6412
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
Do you have limited mobility in your neck, back, or arms, or just need to give your eyes a rest? Then, the Economy Prism Glasses are here to help! Prism glasses are a must-have independent living products for those who suffer from restricted movement problems such as Parkinson’s, stroke, arthritis, or other physical ailments or who are recovering from neck or back surgery. They also great for preventing eye strain and neck cramps!
Prism glasses work by turning your view to a downward 90 degree angle, eliminating the need for head movement. Lie on your back with your head on a pillow, and you'll be able to read a book, e-book, tablet, newspaper, or magazine resting on your chest.
The Economy Prism Glasses are lightweight offer crystal clear optical quality. These are same glasses that enabled Jack Nicholson to view the TV while lying on his back in the movie "The Bucket List". Believe it or not, you can also use these while rock climbing or sitting up straight, head forward, typing on your laptop or reading in your lap! You'll always appreciate the substance and reliability of buying from ActiveForever.com!
How do they work?
Prism glasses use the science of refraction and strategically placed prism mirrors, not to be confused with a standard mirror. Two prism mirrors are positioned at a 45° to each other in the viewing port, so when you look through them, the image is simultaneously reflected and inverted. Prisms bend the light and mirrors reflect it.
Economy Prism Glasses Features:
- Eliminates, neck, arm, and back pain
- Use to read or watch TV while laying down
- Ideal for rock climbing or those with an injury or illness
- Use in bed, at the beach, poolside, or on a blanket in the park
- Use while traveling or in the hospital
- Use for typing on your laptap or reading in your lap
Economy Prism Glasses Specifications:
- Color: Black
- Please Note: These prism glasses do not provide any magnification
1. Lay flat on your back with your head resting on your pillow. Put the specs on and enjoy watching TV, reading a book, or simply looking out the window without having to adjust your neck.
1. Clean the prism lenses using a lint free soft cloth, taking care not to scratch them.
2. Store the glasses in a cool dry placed when not in use.
Caution: Do not use Economy Prism Glasses for walking or driving.
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: jb6412, prisms, prison, belay glasses, bed specs, bed reading spectacles, jobar, Progressive Supranuclear Palsy
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.