Sku: B10708 03 - Part #: ERSDB156KL_EA
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
Euros Rx ™ Diabetic Crew Socks
Euros Rx Diabetic Crew Socks were created by vascular and podiatric physicians to provide maximum comfort and protection for diabetics. Diabetes can be tough on your feet, causing them to be extra sensitive and more open to infection. Seamless in design, Euros Rx Diabetic Crew Socks have a moisture management system with fibers that control bacterial growth and minimize odor. Euros Rx Diabetic Crew Socks encourage foot health by being constriction free and yet providing gradual compression.
Euros Rx Diabetic Crew Socks are equipped with numerous features, including a woven arch support which helps relieve the effects of Charco foot and tarsal degeneration and a mild ankle brace for enhanced lateral and medial support. Euros Rx Diabetic Crew Socks also are designed with a flat knit toe seam, maximizing protection against irritation, and a padded terry sole for ultimate comfort. The diabetic crew socks are constriction free and have dual tone technology for rapid detection of wounds. Includes one pair. Buy your Euros Rx Diabetic Crew Socks from ActiveForever today!
Euros Rx Diabetic Crew Socks Features:
- Woven arch support which helps relieve the effects of Charco and mid Tarsal degeneration
- Mild ankle brace for enhanced lateral and medial support
- Flat knit toe seam maximizes protection against irritation
- Padded terry sole for ultimate comfort
- Dual tone technology for rapid visual detection of wounds
- Bacteriostatic - use fibers that control bacteria growth to minimize odor
- Gradual Compression
- Helps reduce foot or leg swelling
- Superior moisture wicking
- Helps stimulate blood flow
Euros Rx Diabetic Crew Socks Specifications:
- Available in 3 colors: black, white, and khaki
- Materials: 75% polypropilene/drystat, 15% Poliamiden/nylon, 10% Elastam/spandex
- Made in Italy
- Care Instructions: Machine wash warm, hang to dry - do not bleach, iron, hot dry, or dry clean
Euros Rx Diabetic Crew Socks Sizing:
||Women's Shoe Size
||Men's Shoe Size
||4 - 7
||3 - 6
||7 1/2 - 11
||6 1/2 - 9
||10 - 14
Return policy: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: diabetics, foot care
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.