Excel Reclining Back Wheelchair Features:
- Seat reclines from 90° to 160° degrees to provide extra comfort
- Frame has chip-resistant triple chrome plating
- The 10" headrest and desk-length arms are fully removable
- Urethane rear tires provide a smooth and comfortable ride
- Dual axle provides easy movement of seat to hemi-level
- Padded removable armrests provide comfort
- Anti-tippers provide the safety and assurance you need
- Elevating, detachable, swing away foot rests
- Low-maintenance, dual sealed precision bearings make the wheelchair easier to move
Excel Reclining Back Wheelchair Specifications:
- Backrest: 22"
- Headrest: 10" (removable)
- Seat Depth: 17"
- Recline Angle: from 90° to 160°
- Overall Weight: 58 lbs
- Seat Width Options: 16", 18" and 20"
- Max Weight Capacity: 250 lbs (16"), 300 lbs (18") and 350 lbs (20")
Warranty Information: Limited lifetime warranty on frame components. Six month warranty against manufacturer's defects on upholstered components and parts.
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 20% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: recliner, wheel chair, wheelchairs, MDS808350, MEDLIN, exel