The First aid only Gauze Bandages are an 8-ply, 100% pure gauze pad designed for cleaning wounds and applying medication or antiseptic. Available in two different sizes, the Gauze Bandages come in either roll form or packaged in sterile envelopes. These non-adherent, all-purpose gauze bandages permit a wound to drain while allowing air in and will not re-open a wound when removed. To use, simply remove from packaging and apply directly to wound, using tape, gauze roll or elastic bandage to wrap; buy the First aid only Gauze Bandages today from ActiveForever!
First aid only Gauze Bandages Features:
- Suitable for cleaning wounds
- Can easily be used to apply medication
- Helps absorb fluid
- When removed, will not re-open wound
- Gauze pads can be stacked
- Gauze roll easily wrap around entire wound
First aid only Gauze Bandages Specifications:
- Packets available: 2" or 3"
- Rolls available: 2" or 3"
- Thickness: 8-ply
- Materials: 100% pure gauze
Return policy: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: FAE-5000, FAE 5000