Sku: A16262 01 - Part #: E-820
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
An Upper Body Ergometer is a machine designed to effectively exercise virtually every muscle in the upper body during each workout session. As a cardiovascular apparatus, it increases blood flow to the arms and provides as a great pre-workout to resistance training. By increasing blood flow, the muscles can work to metabolize fat; by working out on a higher resistance level, the cross-sectional area of the muscles can increase and provide greater stamina and strength.
The First Degree Fitness Fluid Upper Body Ergometer can be used in either a standing or sitting position. When used in the standing position, the UBE engages all core muscles of the mid-section. When used in the sitting position (which is also great for people confined to wheelchairs), the UBE engages muscles of the shoulders and arms. Depending on what muscles you're working to improve, the ergometer can help you build and tone your muscles quicker with its patented fluid technology. Fluid technology is a great substitute for traditional weights because it provides for a smoother resistance medium rather than the inconsistency of constantly shifting a large amount of weight. This provides for better mechanical action of the muscles.
Work out with 20 different resistance levels on 3 different seating positions to achieve your cardiac and resistance workout. The UBE can also operate in both forward and backward directions, so you can work out your agonist and antagonist muscles by switching the direction of rotation. Additionally, a user-friendly computer with built in USB port can help you track your progress while working out, so you monitor your results in real-time. Get the strength, endurance and upper body tone you're looking for faster, buy your First Degree Fitness Fluid E-820 Upper Body Ergometer today from ActvieForever.com!
First Degree Fitness Fluid Upper Body Ergometer Features:
- 20 levels of variable resistance
- Contoured seat with lumbar support
- Adjustable seat can be easily removed for standing and wheelchair use
- USB port allows interactive programming
- Solid and stable construction for unmatched durability
- Operates in both forward and reverse for maximum muscle engagement
- Smooth resistance provided by Fluid Technology
- A user-friendly computer monitors and tracks your progress
- Comfortable hand grip offers full 90 degree variability from horizontal to vertical
- Fluid resistance is more dynamic and rewarding than standard weights
- Steel base plate stabilizes unit during standing or wheelchair use
First Degree Fitness Fluid Upper Body Ergometer Specifications:
- Footprint Dimensions: 49"L x 39"W
- Weight: 310 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 330 pounds
- Computer Display: time, speed, distance, stoke rate, calories per hour, watts, level, pacer,
- Heart Rate Receiver: Built in
- Programs: Quick start, manual, interval
- Resistance Levels: 20
- Crank Adjuster Calibration: 5 degree increments
- Seat: 3-position horizontal variability, removable
- First Degree Fitness Fluid E-820 Upper Body Ergometer Manual
- Metal Frames: 10 year limited
- Polycarbonate Tank and Seals: 3 year limited
- Mechanical Components of a Non-wearing Nature: 2 year limited
- All Other Components of a Wearing Nature: 1 year limited
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: U.B.E., evolution series, e820, firstdegreefitness, firstdegree, first-degree, upper body workout machine
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.