First Degree Fitness Fluid Upper Body Ergometer
An Upper Body Ergometer is a machine designed to effectively exercise virtually every muscle in the upper body during each workout session. As a cardiovascular apparatus, it increases blood flow to the arms and provides as a great pre-workout to resistance training. By increasing blood flow, the muscles can work to metabolize fat; by working out on a higher resistance level, the cross-sectional area of the muscles can increase and provide greater stamina and strength.
The First Degree Fitness Fluid Upper Body Ergometer can be used in either a standing or sitting position. When used in the standing position, the UBE engages all core muscles of the mid section. When used in the sitting position (which is also great for people confined to wheelchairs), the UBE engages muscles of the shoulders and arms. Depending on what muscles youre working to improve, the ergometer can help you build and tone your muscles quicker with its patented fluid technology. Fluid technology is a great substitute for traditional weights because it provides for a smoother resistance medium rather than the inconsistency of constantly shifting a large amount of weight. This provides for better mechanical action of the muscles.
Work out with 20 different resistance levels on 3 different seating positions to achieve your cardiac and resistance workout. The UBE can also operate in both forward and backward directions, so you can work out your agonist and antagonist muscles by switching the direction of rotation. Additionally, a user-friendly computer can help you track your progress while working out, so you monitor your results in real-time. Get the strength, endurance and upper body tone youre looking for faster, buy your First Degree Fitness UBE E-920 today from ActvieForever.com!
Fluid Resistance Upper Body Ergometer Features:
- 20 levels of variable resistance
- Contoured seat with lumbar support
- Adjustable seat can be easily removed for standing and wheelchair use
- Solid and stable construction for unmatched durability
- Operates in both forward and reverse for maximum muscle engagement
- Smooth resistance provided by Fluid Technology
- A user-friendly computer monitors and tracks your progess
- Fluid resistance is more dynamic and rewarding than standard weights
E-820 Fluid Upper Body Ergometer Specifications:
- Dimensions: 49" L x 39" W
- Weight: 310 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 400 pounds
- Computer Display: strokes/min, time, distance, calories
- Crank adjuster calibrated in 5 degree increments
- Comfortable hand grip offers full 90 degree variability from horizontal to vertical
- Seat has 3-position horizontal variability
- Seat may be removed altogether for wheelchair use
- Steel base plate stabilizes unit during standing or wheelchair use
Returns: All First Degree Fitness Fluid Upper Body Ergometer returns subject to ActiveForevers return policy and a 20% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized Returns will not be accepted.
- Metal Frames: 10 year
- Polycarbonate Tank and Seals: 3 year
- Mechanical Components of a Non-wearing Nature: 2 year
- Fitness Monitor: 1 year
- All Other Components of a Wearing Nature: 1 year
Related Searches: U.B.E., evolution series, e820, 4895147800103, firstdegreefitness, FITSOL, fitness solutions
This product may require a 2 week lead time to ship
Search items similar to the First Degree Fitness Fluid Upper Body Ergometer