Sku: A20715 - Part #: E-920
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
The First Degree Fitness Medical E-920 Medical UBE is a quality way to achieve upper body strength using fluid resistance technology. The fluid rower uses a patented 20 level variable fluid resistance and variable length crank arms which are ideal for mechanical/rehab use. This machine is perfect for group classes and rehabilitation; the unit features wheelchair access and can be used seated or standing. The contoured "soft touch" seat with lumbar support is soft and remains comfortable for hours. The seat even has 4 positions and horizontally adjusts for the perfect seat position.
Most equipment options fail to offer the flexibility to engage a person regardless of sex, age, size, fitness level, and sustain that engagement. The First Degree Fitness Medical E-920 Medical UBE is the ideal workout machine for home or wellness center because of the innovation, comfort, convenience and results. Additionally, a user-friendly computer with built in USB port can help you track your progress while working out, so you monitor your results in real-time. Buy yours from ActiveForever.com today!
- Variable length crank arms
- Compact footprint
- Seated, standing or wheelchair access
- 20 level patented variable fluid resistance
- Foot rest for added stability
- Angle adjustable, self-levelling hand grips
- Heart rate reception built in
- Access ramps coated with durable non-slip material
- Bright yellow platform extrusions for peripheral awareness
- Color coded adjustment knobs and levers
- Full width footrest platform for added stability and to prevent chair rolling too far forward
- Perfect for mechanical/rehab use
- USB port allows interactive programming
- Quickly converts from opposed hand position to parallel hand movement
First Degree Fitness Medical E-920 Medical UBE Specifications:
- Footprint: 71"L x 39"W
- Weight: 271 lbs
- Max User Weight: 330 lbs
- Computer Display: time, speed, distance, RPM, calories per hour, watts, level, pacer
- Heart Rate Receiver: Built in
- Programs: Quick start, manual, interval
- Resistance Levels: 20
- Functions: Seated, standing, or wheelchair
- Seat: Removable, 4 position (horizontally), contoured w/lumbar support
- Directional Operation: Forward or reverse
- Crank Arm Adjustment: 5-10"
- First Degree Fitness Medical E-920 Medical UBE Manual
- Metal Frames: 10 year limited
- Polycarbonate Tank and Seals: 3 year limited
- Mechanical Components of a Non-wearing Nature: 2 year limited
- All Other Components of a Wearing Nature: 1 year limited
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: firstdegreefitness, firstdegree, first-degree, equipment machine, workout machine, ergo, ergo-meter, e920, U.B.E., commercial
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.