Sku: A12413 01 - Part #: PZ42Y
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
The first gymnastic ball produced in the world! Since its use began in Switzerland in the 1960s it was mistakenly called the “Swiss Ball” and the name continues to be used to this day. These strong, resilient plastic balls are indispensable for a wide range of uses in fitness, therapy as well as therapeutic seating at the office, home or school.These balls are the first ever burst proof fitness balls. Active Forever is pleased to bring these balls to you at once again the lowest possible price.
FitBALL® Swiss Ball exercise balls are the perfect solution for both professional and home use. Trusted by physical therapists and personal trainers throughout the U.S. and Canada, every ability level can benefit from the stability challenge the FitBALL exercise ball offers for flexibility, strength and aerobic training. All our FitBALL exercise balls are made of a unique latex-free material designed to deflate slowly if punctured.
Gymnastik Standard Swiss Ball Features:
- Effective for resistance, interval, or flexibility training.
- Safe, comfortable, affordable.
- Appropriate for all fitness levels.
- Effective for rehabilitation or physical therapy.
- Great for low impact exercising.
- Sit on it, balance with it, throw it and catch it, even float in the pool with it.
- Ideal for circuits, aqua, kids and rehabilitation.
- View recommended exercises - click here
Gymnastik Standard Swiss Ball Specifications:
- Designed to let slow deflation in case of a puncture.
- Made from Latex-free materials.
- Weight tested up to 600 lbs
- Comes in four different sizes.
- Comes in four different colors.
Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Product Related Searches:
Exercise ball, Exerciseball, Balldynamics, Ball dynamics, Standard exercise ball, fitball, fit ball.
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.