The Harmar Mobility Axis III Inside Scooter Lift is a top of the line mobility device lift and carrier designed to securely and effortlessly transport mobility scooters or power chairs. Featuring a unique 3 axle design and a fully articulated telescoping boom arm, this heavy duty 400 lb capacity lift provides unmatched convenience and reliability without costing an arm and a leg.
With the included customizable base, the Harmar Mobility Axis III Inside Scooter Lift can be quickly and easily installed inside a car trunk, truckbed, or cargo hold of a wide selection of cars, pickups, SUVs and vans. The heavy duty weight capacity allows for virtually any scooter or power chair to be stored and transported securely, and the offset post provides the convenience of side access for easier transfers. Built with pride in the USA, the Harmar Mobility AL435 Axis III Inside Scooter Lift was designed to allow people to maintain a healthy active lifestyle for years to come; buy yours today from ActiveForever.com!
Harmar Axis III Inside Lift Features:
- Fully articulating boom controlled with included remote
- Weather resistant lift for added durability and resilience
- Manual crank backup in case of power failure
- Discreet and compact lift fits wherever it is needed
- Universal docking device also included
- Offset post design allows for side access scooter delivery
- Adjustable legs on the base allow for easier installation
- Boom extends an extra 12" to accommodate large bumpers and tailgates
AL435 Axis III Inside Scooter Lift Specifications:
- Lifting Capacity: 400 lbs (181 kg)
- Installed Weight: 114 lbs
- Headroom Required: 30"
Warranty: 3 Year Transferable Warranty. If the product changes hands, the remainder of the warranty transfers to the new owner.
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 20% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: AL 435, 3 axis, offset lift, boomlift, tri-axis, harmer, powerchair