The Harmar Mobility Rubber Threshold Ramp is a durable and customizable ramp designed to allow wheelchair and powered mobility users to access their homes with ease. Featuring a slip-resistant design and a remarkable 850 lb weight capacity, these deluxe ramps are a perfect fit for a wide variety of uses around the home.
Composite rubber construction is 100% recycled and can be easily trimmed or cut to fit your threshold. The natural slip resistant properties of the rubber mean that no alterations to the doorway are necessary, making this an ideal solution for sliding glass doorways as well as uneven or shifting thresholds. Customizable, environmentally friendly, and simple to install and use, the Harmar Mobility Rubber Threshold ramp is sure to please. Buy yours today from ActiveForever.com!
Harmar Rubber Ramp Features:
- Bariatric rated for capacity and width
- Made from 100% recycled tires
- Available in multiple heights, and can be easily trimmed to fit
- Will not interfere with door tracks, perfect for sliding glass doors
- Made with pride here in the USA
- Rated for both outside and inside use
Harmar Rubber Threshold Ramp Specifications:
- Available Heights: 1.5" and 2.5"
- Dimensions: 42" wide, 36" usable width
Warranty: 3 year manufacturer's warranty
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 20% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: wheel chair ramp, scooter ramp, handicap ramp, THRW36, ar201, ar202