Sku: A13384 01 - Part #: AST-S-1
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
The Assista-Rail is an "inverted U" style bed rail for home beds, providing a unique combination of occupant safety and in-bed mobility. The Entire rail installs in minutes with basic tools and simply slides between mattress and box spring.
The Assista-Rail gives the user an idea of where the mattress edge is located. The long, durable grip covers both horizontal and vertical parts of the rail to allow versatile gripping and handling. The modern stylish design blends in easily with any bedroom decor. Buy yours from ActiveForever.com today!
Click here to learn more about how to prevent falls in the home!
HealthCraft Assista-Rail Features:
- Independence - Ideal for moving from a lying to sitting position in bed and at bedside
- Safety - Mandatory safety strap and anti-slide grips hold rail from shifting during use
- Easy Installation - Installs in minutes with basic tools and slides between mattress and box spring
- Comfort - Latex-Free foam grips
HealthCraft Assista-Rail Specifications:
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs / 113 kg
- Rail (grip) Diameter: 1.25"
- Rail Width: 17.25"
- Rail Height: 20"
- Rail Material: Alloy Steel
- Finish: Anti-microbial white power coat
- Grip Material: Grey, NPVC latex-free grip
- Traction Grip Material: Grey, premium quality, latex-free grip; 4.5" long x .84" diameter (x4)
- Side Release Buckle: Polypropylene strap 1"W x 100"L
Note: VERTICAL LOAD BEARING ONLY - DO NOT use if you require more than minimal sideward (lateral) support. Do not use with electric or hospital style beds. Supplied strap must be installed, tightened and regularly inspected for secure operation. Lock casters on mobile beds prior to using rail. Due to the potential risks associated with neck entrapment, the Assista-Rail is not recommended for users with the following conditions: erratic body movements, altered mental status, pre-existing conditions such as confusion, restlessness and dementia.
Important: Expedited shipping costs may vary as this item is oversized. Please call for a shipping quote for all Next Day and 2nd Day orders.
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever’s return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: AST-S-1, health craft, mobility aid, bedroom safety, bed rail
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.