Sku: A13383 01 - Part #: DB-18
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
Buy the Health Craft Dependa Bar from Activeforever to help you get in and out of your bathtub. We have researched many options in this field and are proud to bring you the new HealthCraft Dependa Bar. This innovative bath bar will be helpful for you whether you have mobility issues or are assisting someone with mobility issues.
The Health Craft Dependa Bar is a safe means of getting in and out of the shower, tub or toilet instead of using a bulky transfer bench, shower chair or raised toilet seat. It is also ADA (American Disability Association) compliant.
The Health Craft Dependa Bar is not your standard tub grab bar. It has a unique Pivoting & Locking Technology – Dependa-Bar locks every 45° (5 positions), providing a support rail that moves with you. With a stainless steel construction, the HealthCraft Dependa Bar is waterproof and mounts securely to structural studs. Health Craft Dependa Bar is easy to install, reversible and versatile. It's so useful, you'll want it in every room!
HealthCraft Dependa Bar Features:
- Pivoting & Locking Technology
- Ease of Installation
- Mounts securely
- Water Resistant
- ADA Compliant
- Offers safety and support when using shower, tub or toilet.
Health Craft Dependa Bar Specifications:
- Pivot Rail: 1¼"/3.175 cm grip diameter, Stainless steel construction
- Pivot Rail Height: 30½"/78cm vertical rail height
- Pivot Rail Length: “P” shaped dual rail extends 18"/46cm length from bathtub wall (6"/15cm spacing between horizontal rails). Locks every 45° (5 positions)
- Horizontal Grab Bar: 1¼"/3.175cm grip diameter. 1½"/3.81cm clearance from wall (ADA compliant). Height adjustable at time of installation, typically 4"/10cm from top of bathtub surface. Stainless steel construction
- Horizontal Grab Bar Lengths: 18"/46cm (accomodates standard stud spacing of 16" from center to center)
- Rail Material: Stainless steel construction. Available in stainless steel or white powder coat finish
- Weight Capacity: 250lbs/113kg
Note: The Dependa-Bar™ should only be installed in areas where the mounting surface is structurally sound. If you are not equipped to undertake the outlined work we recommend that you have your Dependa-Bar™ installed by a qualified contractor. The Dependa-Bar™ must be secured to wall with fasteners appropriate to the structural material. Fasteners must be rated for certain retention force each for maximum weight capacity (see within for recommendations). Mounting fasteners should be inspected monthly and tightened if necessary. Rail is capable of supporting a maximum suggested user weight of 250lbs/113kg.
Warranty: 1 year warranty
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: healthcraft, DB-18, safety rail, mobility aid
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.