Sku: A13037 01 BASIC - Part #: NC93020
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
The HealthCraft SuperPole is one of the most innovative and useful mobility assistance devices ever created for the home. Designed to provide a solid and secure hand hold to assist with getting up and staying safe around the bedroom, kitchen, bathroom and more, this floor to ceiling grab bar provides the support necessary to allow those with physical limitations to reduce their risks around the house.
Versatile and extremely easy to install, the SuperPole features a variety of adjustable accessibility options to customize your SuperPole System to your individual needs. This truly personalized support device is guaranteed to provide you with the assistance you are looking for at an affordable price.
SuperPole Vertical Grab Bar Features:
- Latex free washable non-slip grip for added control during use
- Sterilcoat Anti-Microbial Powder Coat finish
- Optional accessibility accessories for customized applications
- SuperTrapeze ladder-like design is easier for user with limited arm strength
- Bariatric SuperPole provides greater accessibility for overweight users
- Vertical grab bar system is more intuitive and easier to grip securely
- No permanent installation necessary, the SuperPole can easily be relocated
- Allows those with physical limitations regain their independence and confidence
- 8 different locking positions in 45 degree intervals
HealthCraft SuperPole Specifications:
- Important: UniFit works only with the SuperPole Basic or SuperPole w/ SuperBar
- Floor to Ceiling Range: 93" - 99" (Standard), 100" - 121" (w/UniFit Height Extender)
- Expansion Mechanism: Steel jackscrew, zinc plated, 1-1/8" fine cut thread
- Pole Material: Alloy Steel
- Pole Finish: Anti-microbial white powder coat
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 lbs (Standard), 450 lbs (Bariatric)
- Base Plate: 5" diameter with non-marking ribbed rubber grip bottom
- Pole Diameter: 1.5”
- Standard SuperPole Kit Includes: 90" heavy duty steel pole with 20" latex-free grip, 5" diameter base with jackscrew expansion system, 20" top plate assembly, user manual with installation and assembly instructions
- Health Craft SuperPole User Manual (.pdf)
Expedited shipping costs may vary as this item is oversized. Please call for a shipping quote for all Next Day and 2nd Day, Orders.
Warranty: One year
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: health craft, super pole, super trapeze, floor2ceiling, transfer pole, grabbar, SP-S, canada, modular support system
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.