Deluxe Backwave Traction Bench
The Health Mark Deluxe Backwave Traction Bench is the only bench of its kind built to take the advanced hardcore workouts of serious athletes and fitness buffs.
With its 500 pound weight capacity, it is perfect for everyone from the petite dancer to the powerful body builder and everyone in between. Variable body positioning along the arch allows for gentle to advanced traction or beginner to advanced exercises, providing everyone the healthy benefits of back extensions or our unique muscle toning methods of the oh-so valuable yoga and pilates movements.
It is rare for a single piece of equipment to provide a combination of therapeutic and muscle toning qualities such as this, but this is exactly what you get with the Deluxe Backwave Traction Bench.
When the movements are no longer challenging, the user can adjust to choose a more demanding position along the arch. This increases the degree of difficulty and overall effectiveness of each movement. And when you’re finished, whether you prefer hyper-extended stretching or relaxing with a forward curvature, the Deluxe Backwave will relax, stretch and decompress your spine for an incredible finale. This is the perfect piece of equipment for all of your pre and post workout stretching and decompression.
Deluxe Backwave Traction Bench Features:
- Back Hyper-Extensions to decompress the spine, relieving pinched nerves and increasing circulation along the spinal column
- Forward Bends to gently open the spine and relax stressed muscles
- Seated Back Extensions to strengthen the muscles surrounding the lower lumbar area while also stretching the quadriceps and pelvic girdle
- Sit-Ups to increase core strength while improving overall core tone
- Superman Pose to strengthen the muscles surrounding the lumbar and thoracic regions of the back, as well as improving core strength
- Alternating Arm-Leg Raises to strengthen the muscles surrounding the lumbar and thoracic regions of the back, as well as improving core and hamstring strength
- Single Leg Lifts to strengthen and tone the quadriceps, as well as the core and hip flexors
- Double Leg Lifts to strengthen and tone the core and quadriceps
- Standing Extension Stretch to stretch and strengthen the muscles in the lumbar region of the back, while stretching the quadriceps and opening the pelvic girdle
- Lumbar and Pelvic Stretch to stretch the pelvic girdle, lumbar region, glutes and hamstrings
- Face Down Double Leg Raise to strengthen the muscles of the lumbar region and hamstrings
- Lay Face Down to Simply Relax or Receive a Massage
- Spinal Cradle Provides Support While Helping to Align the Spine
- Comprehensive User’s Guide
- Sturdy Handlebar for Position Assist
- Oversized Endcaps for Increased Stability
- Heavy Gauge Tubular Steel
- 500 lb. Weight Capacity
- Firm Supportive Foam Bed
- Minimal Assembly Required
- Set-Up Dimensions: 59 x 24 x 46
- Net Weight: 88 lbs.
- Easy to Assemble
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForevers return policy and a 20% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.