Get Fit with this Boxing and MMA Boxing Tower
Punch and kick your way to maximum cardiovascular conditioning with the Health Mark Kick Boxing Tower. The Tower boasts one the largest striking surfaces on the market with a padded surface area of 44.5” in height and 14” in diameter; and is the only target of this type to provide realistic recoil action. The patented Recoil Column not only mimics the give that you would feel when striking a real opponent, it also helps to minimize the compressive forces that would ordinarily be placed upon the fists, wrists, elbows, shoulders, ankles and knees. With a total height of 66.5” and a large stable base with a 27.5” diameter, this Kick Boxing Trainer can accommodate the cardio workout of the casual fitness buff and the pounding of the serious martial artist. Move swiftly from kicking drills to punching drills to elbow strikes, all while maintaining constant movement for a cardio blasting workout. You will see your fitness level improve and the pounds drop off. Ideal for adults and children alike, the Kick Boxing Tower is perfect for designing your own workout routines based upon specific cardio, agility and muscle toning goals. If traditional cardiovascular activities just aren’t working or no longer excite you, then try the Kick Boxing Tower alone and in a group or family environment.
This Fitness Product is Great For:
- Cardio Kick Boxing
- Elbow Strikes
- Reverse Elbow Strikes
- Knee Strikes
- Move Non-Stop for a Muscle Toning/Fat Burning Workout
- For Home, School, Studio or Institutional Use
- Patented Column Coil for Realistic Recoil Action (Steel Frame w/ Rubber Shaft Support)
- Recoil Action Helps to Prevent Excessive Striking Forces from Injuring the Fist, Wrist, Elbow, Shoulder, Ankle and Knee
- Striking Surface Constructed of Soft Vinyl Covered Foam
- Striking Surface 44.5” High with 14” Diameter
- Total Height 66.5”
- Improve Cardio Vascular Strength
- Allows for Constant Foot Movement
- Sand or Water Filled Base 27.5” Diameter (Sand More Preferable Due to Increased Stability from the Weight of Sand)
- Set-Up Dimensions: 27.5” x 27.5” x 66.5”
- Net Weight: 38 lbs.
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForevers return policy and a 20% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.