Add some balance to your life with the Health Mark Portable Stretch Bar!
If you desire a workout that can keep you mobile while encompassing a combination of strength, flexibility and endurance then try the Bar, or Barre Workout with the Health Mark Portable Stretch Bar.
The Bar Method differs from yoga because yoga is a mind body experience meant to unite your breath with the asana. The Bar Method focuses on stretch, strength and alignment of the major muscle groups by using power, endurance and light weight or body weight to create substantial body change.
The world-famous barre workout originated in the 1940's and has earned a reputation as a top notch fitness program which zones in on the thighs, hips and gluteal muscles as well as the core. This premiere, quality, studio grade bar is suitable for dance and exercise whether at home or in a professional environment. The Portable Barre provides a workout proven to tone, lengthen and strengthen your entire body. Stretching and elongating on the bar is a wonderful way to alleviate muscle stiffness and soreness. Ballet instructions are included with the bar as a bonus.
Whether developing upper body strength with modified pull-ups or performing pre and post exercise stretching, this bar is perfect for dance and fitness enthusiasts alike. Designed for easy portability, it's a ‘must have’ item if you need to take your Bar Workout on the road. Get yours from ActiveForever today!
"Flat Back" is a Bar Method exercise. Sit with your back against the wall, engage your abs and glutes as you lift and hold your legs. Do not let your back arch off the wall. This exercise strengthens and stretches an important muscle located deep within our centers called the iliopsoas or the "psoas." It simultaneously works the muscles directly above the psoas, namely the abs.
Since this exercise is performed at the bar, it is training the abdominal muscles to "turn on" when those in the hips, legs and torso need them. You can do a modified pull-up on the bar to target your lats or upper back. Great for stretching the hips and lower back.
Health Mark Portable Stretch Bar Features:
- Pre Work-Out Stretching to Elongate and Warm Up the Muscles
- Post Work-Out Stretching to Elongate Muscles from the Contracted Condition and Reduce Muscle Stiffness
- Traditional Barre Work-Out for Toning Legs and Core
- Stretching Elongates Muscle Groups
- Ballet Instructions are included
- Modified Pull-Ups for Upper Body Strength
- For Use at Home, School or Professional Studio
- Stretch the Muscles of the Back to Increase Flexibility and Help to Prevent Injury
- Stretch the Lower Torso and Open the Hips to Prevent Straining the Back During Training
- Hurdler’s Stretches for Runners, Track Athletes and Ball Athletics
- Modified Hanging Stretches for the Shoulders, Upper Chest and Triceps for Strength Athletes, Gymnasts and Participants in Swinging Sports (ie. Baseball, Tennis, Hockey, etc.)
Health Mark Portable Stretch Bar Specifications:
- 6 Height Adjustments: 33" - 55"
- Dual Locking Pop Pins with Internal Safety Bolts Securely Maintains Barre Height
- Perpendicular Stanchion/Leg Design for Stability
- Bar Length 60"
- Bar Circumference 5”
- Bar Base Beams 24” Length w/ Heavy Rubber Supports
- Elegant Powder Coated Finish
- Perfect for Dance, Stretching or Exercise
- Set-Up Dimensions: 60 x 25 x 33-55
- Net Weight: 41 lbs.
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForevers return policy and a 20% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.