Pro Inversion Table
When your back relaxes, life becomes more enjoyable! The Health Mark Pro Inversion Table provides the most support and comfort of any table in its class. With a transition bed constructed of 840 nylon denim, you can trust that your back will be fully supported in the correct alignment as you transition from horizontal to any chosen angle. Inversion Therapy has been proven to help decompress the spine, allowing for increased circulation along the spinal column and a reduction of muscle stress, fatigue and lower back pain; or utilize rhythmic traction to achieve total relaxation and increased mental alertness. Inversion Therapy is also useful in the temporary relief of varicose veins and lymphatic fluid accumulation in the lower extremities.
Pro Inversion Table Features:
- Spinal Decompression
- Relieve Muscle Tension and Spasms
- Reduce Muscle Fatigue
- Help Alleviate Acute Lower Back Pain
- Temporary Relief of Varicose and Spider Veins
- Aid in Removal of Lymphatic Fluid Build-Up from Lower Extremities
- Increase Mental Alertness
- Use Slow Arm Movements to Perform Controlled Rhythmic Traction
- Hang Freely with the Table Fully Inverted for Complete Spinal Decompression (Perform Using 2 People for Safety)
- Hang Freely with the Table Fully Inverted and use the Frame to Perform Trunk Rotations (Perform Using 2 People for Safety)
Pro Inversion Table Specifications:
- Instructional Manual
- Angle Adjustment Belt for Pre-setting the Angle of Inversion
- 3 Position Pivot Arms for Maximum Control Over the Tables Sensitivity to Movement
- Tubular Steel Construction
- Durable Powder Coated Finish
- Firm Comfortable 840 Denim Nylon Bed
- Side Pinch Guards to Prevent Placing Fingers or Objects in Small Openings
- Split Leg Design for Maximum Stability
- Easy to Grab Curved Handle Bars Designed for Effortless Transitions with out Strain to the Back
- Weight Capacity 300 lbs
- Locks Out For Full Inversion
- Curved Design Dual Rolled Foam Ankle Supports for Additional Comfort
- Set-Up Dimensions: 80 x 26 x 73
- Net Weight: 50 lbs.
- Accommodates 4’ 10” to 6’ 8”
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForevers return policy and a 20% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.