The Health Mark Vertical Vibe Pro 1000 is a compact whole body vibration therapy system designed to maximize physiological benefits. Ideal for clinical rehabilitation, toning, exercise, general therapeutic use and more. Sturdy and solid construction provides a perfect base for many therapeutic exercises, and the adjustable vibration frequency allows for a fine-tuned workout.
Improve core strength, balance, gait and stability, while simultaneously increasing bone density and helping to correct blood and lymph circulation issues. With the included isometric tension straps, users can perform nearly endless exercise routines to maximize results. Whisper quiet operation ensures a relaxing exercise, and the included wireless remote allows for adjustments on the fly. Order yours today from ActiveForever.com!
Vertical Vibe Pro 1000 Features:
- Helps reduce rehabilitation time
- Manual rheostat for fine tuning vibration
- Wireless remote control for easy adjustments
- Improves core strength, stability, bone density and balance
- Whisper-quiet operation for a relaxing workout
- Innovative "Hyper Gravity" effect utilizes tonic reflex vibration (TVR) to reduce joint stress
Vertical Vibe Pro 1000 Specifications:
- Weight Capacity: 484 lbs
- Net Weight: 244 lbs
- Dimensions: 33'' H x 32'' W x 15.5'' D
- Frequency: 1.5 Hz to 3.5 Hz
- Programming: 7 Manual / 3 Auto
- Oscillating Amplitude: 1.18" fixed
- Includes: Isometric Tension Straps, Wireless Remote, Detailed User's Guide,
- Osteoporosis, arthritis, joint pain, circulation problems, lymphatic and immune system disorders, injury rehabilitation and sports therapy
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 20% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: VF86200, healthmark, 669866862001, HLTHMR