Train like a pro with this deluxe therapeutic vibration trainer platform!
The Health Mark Vertical Vibe Pro 2000 is a state of the art whole body vibration system designed to provide clinical-grade therapeutic vibration from a compact, personal sized unit. Help increase your muscle strength, tone, bone density and overall health right from home!
Utilizing Tonic Reflex Vibration (TRV) the Health Mark Vertical Vibe Pro 2000 produces an effect called hyper-gravity, which reduces joint stress, enhances gait and balance and helps cut recovery/rehabilitation time dramatically. Powerful, user- controlled vibration therapy allows patients to fine tune their workouts, and the sturdy 1,320-lb capacity base allows for heavy weight lifting while using the machine.
Excellent for treating joint pain, osteoporosis, arthritis, circulatory problems, lymphatic draining issues, injury rehabilitation and more, the Health Mark Vertical Vibe Pro 2000 is the top of the line in whole body vibration therapy. Whisper-quiet and packaged with everything you need for a comprehensive workout, including isometric tension straps, a wireless remote control and a detailed user's guide, this deluxe vibration trainer has it all. Don't wait another minute, get into the best shape of your life when you order the Health Mark Vertical Vibe Pro 2000 from ActiveForever.com today!
Health Mark Vertical Vibe Pro 2000 Features:
- Helps reduce rehabilitation time for sports injuries
- Manual rheostat for 20 levels of fine tuning
- Wireless remote control for easy program adjustments
- Improves core strength, stability, bone density, gait and balance
- Whisper-quiet vibration operation
- Innovative "Hyper Gravity" effect utilizes tonic reflex vibration (TVR) to reduce joint stress
- High capacity platform can be used while lifting to maximize return
- Heavy duty rear wheels for easy transport
- Included isometric tension straps for workout versatility
Vertical Vibe Pro 2000 Specifications:
- Weight Capacity: 1320 lbs
- Dimensions: 42'' L x 23'' W x 11.5'' H
- Frequency: 5 Hz to 30 Hz
- Programming: 7 Manual / 3 Auto
- Oscillating Amplitude: 1mm fixed
- Includes: Isometric Tension Straps, Wireless Remote, Detailed User's Guide, rear wheels
- Osteoporosis, arthritis, joint pain, circulation problems, lymphatic and immune system disorders, injury rehabilitation and sports therapy
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 20% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: VF86200, healthmark, 669866862001, HLTHMR, Full body vibration, plate