Hollister Restore Calcium Alginate Dressing
The Hollister Restore Calcium Alginate Dressings provide superior absorbency and wet strength when compared to competing calcium alginate dressings. Truly the gold standard for calcium alginate wound treatment, the advanced fiber construction helps maintain a moist wound interface, reducing the need for continual irrigation.
Hollister Restore Calcium Alginate Dressing gels on contact with wound fluid to form an ideal healing environment. The highly absorbent fibers swell, but remain intact longer for dressing removal with minimal discomfort. The special fibers prevent lateral wicking to help minimize maceration. Sterile packed and available in a variety of styles for optimal application. Buy yours today from ActiveForever.com!
Hollister Restore Calcium Alginate Dressing Features:
- Advanced fibers help maintain a moist wound interface
- Reduces need for irrigation
- Prevents maseration by wicking vertically
- Uniformly absorbs wound exudate
- Leaves less residue and removes easily
Restore Calcium Alginate Dressing Specifications:
- Dimensions: 2 x 2 , 4 x 4 , 4 x 8 and 12 Rope
- Packaging: Sold individually or in packs of 10, (4 x 8 and 12 Rope - 5/pack only)
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: Hollisterwoundcare, Restore_Dressing, HOL529938 _EA, INVACA, Pharmacopoeia,
Search items similar to the Hollister Restore Calcium Alginate Dressing