The Hoyer Hydraulic Patient Lift HML400 is the ideal patient lift for any healthcare situation. This hydraulic patient lift features an angular design with a non-sway handle for increased stability over any surface. The U-base of the lift is also adjustable, allowing for easier transport through tight spots or corners. The adjustable u-base can also be used to widen the lift for easier access to bedside commodes or wheelchairs.
The Hoyer Hydraulic Patient Lift full travel height which allows for lifting from the floor and the easy adjust legs lock securely into position for added stability. The pump handle also rotates; allowing for use on both sides of the lift. The Hoyer hydraulic lift uses a 6 point cradle that was designed with the patient's comfort in mind. The HML400 is the perfect solution for hospitals, nursing homes, and home care facilities; buy yours from ActiveForever and save!
- 6 point cradle accomodates 4-point slings and traditional slings
- Easy to use hydraulic pump
- Pump handle rotates, allowing use from both sides
- Adjustable U-Base
- 6 point cradle designed for patient comfort
Hoyer Hydraulic Patient Lift HML400 Specifications:
- Due to size restrictions, this product only ships Ground - expedited shipping is not available
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs.
- Lift Type: Manual
- Product Weight: 84 lbs.
- Base Width Open: 41"
- Base Width Closed: 24"
- Product Length/Depth: 44"
- Base Clearance: 6"
- Maximum Lift Height: 75"
- Minimum Lift Height: 28"
- Front and Back Casters: 4"
- Multiple Sling Options: yes
Warranty: 1 year limited
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 20% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: hoist aid, patient transfer, advance, lifter
Search items similar to the Hoyer Hydraulic Patient Lift HML400