Sku: A20137 06 - Part #: 120250
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
Hydraulic Wrist Forearm Strength Dynamometer
Simply and accurately measure the strength of the wrist and forearm muscles with the Hydraulic Wrist Forearm Strength Dynamometer from ActiveForever.com! Designed for physical therapists and strength trainers to help monitor rehabilitation progress and determine physical limitations of their patients efficiently and accurately.
The Hydraulic Wrist Forearm Strength Dynamometer features a closed hydraulic system which provides repeatable pinpoint accuracy. Strength readings are listed in both pounds and kilograms, and the maximum reading remains until the unit is reset. With multiple attachments for both portable hand held use and permanent installation, the Hydraulic Wrist Forearm Strength Dynamometer is the ideal device for all your testing and diagnostic needs. Buy yours today from ActiveForever.com!
Hydraulic Wrist Forearm Strength Dynamometer Features:
- Ideal for determining wrist and forearm strength and limitations
- Provides accurate and repeatable results every time
- Strength reading can be viewed in pounds or kilograms
- Maximum strength reading remains until unit is reset
- Made in the USA from medical-grade components
Hydraulic Forearm Strength Dynamometer Specifications:
- Available with either analog or digital LCD readouts
- Measures up to 500lbs
- Includes protective carrying case
- Available Accessories: Doorknob grip, lever handle, single hand grip, dual hand grips, rod/pipe grip, and table-mount bracket
Warranty: 1 year manufacturer's warranty
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: Dynomometer, baseline, jamar, pneumatic, hydralic, strength training, wrist diagnostic
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.