The Image EC Mid Wheel Drive Reclining Power Wheelchair is a heavy duty indoor/outdoor mobility chair designed to provide superior performance and handling without sacrificing luxury and comfort. Built from the ground up with innovative new features including front and rear independent pneumatic casters, and a dynamic drive coil-spring drive wheel suspension, helping to ensure your Image EC Mid Wheel Drive Power Chair never loses traction.
Powerful motors and long-lasting batteries allow your Image EC Mid Wheel Drive Reclining Power Wheelchair to travel farther, over any terrain. The adjustable height, reclining captain's seat features a 360° swivel base, three-quarter seat back with adjustable headrest, and padded armrests designed to add even more comfort. An integrated safety positioning belt is included and the joystick PG Controller provides unbeatable maneuvering and control. Buy your Image EC Mid Wheel Drive Reclining Power Wheelchair today from ActiveForever.com!
- Independent adjustable suspension for superior traction
- Mid-wheel drive for tighter turning radius
- Flat free casters and drive wheels
- Dynamic Drive™ suspension for greater climbing ability
- Deluxe reclining captain's seat is height adjustable
- Angle, height and depth adjustable footplate
- Joystick controls for unbeatable handling and control
- Positioning safety belt included standard
- Padded armrests are width, height and angle adjustable
- Stylish base profile with easy access battery compartment
Drive Medical Image EC Reclining Power Chair Specifications:
- Max. Speed: 4 mph
- Max. Range: 12.4 -18.6 miles
- Dimensions: 42” L x 24" W x 44.5” H
- Seat Options: 18" or 20" width, three-quarter back, reclining captain's seat
- Motor: Two (2) 24V, 120W, 4700 rpm
- Power: Two (2) U1, 36 Amp Batteries
- Charger: 3 Amp - Offboard
- Brakes: Electromagnetic
- Wheels: 2" x 6" Anti-Tip Casters, 3.3" x 10" Flat-Free Mid Wheel
- Overall Weight: 186 lbs
- Battery Weight: 53 lbs
Warranty: The Image EC Mid Wheel Drive Reclining Power Wheelchair features a Drive Peace of Mind Warranty; limited lifetime warranty on frame, 12 months on electronic controller and drive train components, six months on batteries.
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 20% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: imageec, 2800ECBL-RCL, 2800ECBU-RCL, 2800ECBL-RCL-20, 2800ECBU-RCL-20, imagi, drivemedical