Sku: C14221 01 - Part #: I24810543711111
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
Industrial Scientific M40 Monitor with SP40 Sampling Pump
The Industrial Scientific M40 Monitor with SP40 Sampling Pump is a versatile multi-gas monitor capable of detecting O2, Carbon Monoxide, Hydrogen Sulfide and combustible gases for a wide variety of hazardous and confined space applications. The M40’s rugged composite case is immune to radio frequency interference, and houses up to four discrete sensors, a large LCD readout, and integrated rechargeable lithium-ion battery for up to 18 hours of continuous runtime. The compact parasitic pump easily slides onto the front of the M40 to allow the device to draw readings through up to 50 feet of tubing.
The Industrial Scientific M40 Monitor with SP40 Sampling Pump's four button interface provides simple, intuitive operation and calibration, and the unique five-second “Off” feature prevents unintentional shut-offs. Each Industrial Scientific M40 Monitor with SP40 Sampling Pump includes vibrating, flashing and 90dB audible alarms, 75 hour datalogging capacity, and peak/hold readings for easy documentation. A charger, leather carrying case, regulator valve, gas cylinder, water barrier assembly, filter and and calibration cup are also included. Optional charging and calibration bases are available, as well as additional SP40 Parasitic Sampling Pumps and M40 Datalink cables. The compact size and cost effective pricing makes the Industrial Scientific M40 Monitor with SP40 Sampling Pump an ideal portable monitoring instrument, buy yours today from ActiveForever.com!
Industrial Scientific M40 Confined Space Monitor with SP40 Sampling Pump Features:
- Records and stores up to 75 hours of exposure data
- Peak Hold feature displays maximum exposure of each sensor
- Compact and lightweight unit fits in the palm of the hand
- Reliable performance that won't weigh you down
- M•Cal calibration base compatible
- 12-hour runtime with rechargeable Li-ion battery pack
- Visual, vibrating and 90dB audible alarms
- Low, High, STEL, and TWA user adjustable alarms
- High contrast LCD screen shows readings for all gases
Industrial Scientific M40 Confined Space Monitor with SP40 Sampling Pump Specifications:
- Dimensions: 4.30" L x 2.45" W x 1.37" D (10.9cm x 6.22cm x 3.48cm)
- Weight with Pump: 11.6 oz (326g)
- Power Source: Rechargeable lithium-ion integral battery
- Runtime: 12 hours with pump, 18 hours without
- Display: High-contrast, amber backlight, graphic icons
- Temperature Range: -4°F to 122°F (-20°C to 50°C)
- Rating: IP65
- Kit Includes: M40 multi-gas monitor, SP40 parasitic sampling pump, compact charger, calibration cup, tubing, leather carrying case
- Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S): 0-500 ppm, 1 ppm increments
- Carbon Monoxide (CO): 0-999 ppm range, 1 ppm increments
- Oxygen (O2): 0-30% of volume, 0.1% increments
- Combustible Gases (LEL): 0-100% of volume, 1.0% increments
Warranty: 2 year all-inclusive manufacturer's warranty
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: ind sci, mcal, multigas, combustible gases, LEL, sp 40, SP40 Motorized Sample Pump
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.