The Inogen One G2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator is a truly comprehensive personal oxygen delivery system, specially designed to provide those with medical oxygen requirements with true independence and freedom. Compact and powerful, this newly upgraded concentrator allows the user to travel whenever and wherever they want without the constant overwhelming concern of running out of medical oxygen supplies.
Energy efficient, quiet, easy to use and exceptionally lightweight, the Inogen One G2 Concentrator offers Intelligent Delivery Technology (IDT) to ensure the user receive their neccessary prescribed dosage while asleep or on the go. Intuitive and flexible to changing environments, IDT meters oxygen intake and adjusts the volume of each bolus to promote optimal saturation.
The only concentrator on the market sufficient for use as a primary oxygen delivery system, the Inogen One G2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator exceeds all requirements for stationary, portable and sleep respiration. With an included lithium ion battery, each charge provides up to 4 hours of operation. The universal power supply allows the unit to charge and run from home AC and vehicle DC outlets,and the additional protective carry bag and cart allow the user to travel freely without strain. Buy yours today from ActiveForever.com and breathe easy!
Inogen One G2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator Features:
- Compact and lightweight, perfect for travel
- Energy efficient standard battery provides up to 4 hours per charge
- Optional 24 cell battery available for extended usage
- Innovative display shows actual battery life remaining
- Intelligent delivery technology monitors breathing and adjusts to the user
- Makes its own oxygen, never needs a refill
- FAA approved Portable O2 device for stress-free air travel
- Self monitors and diagnoses performance issues and records for download
- Optional 24 cell batteries available for extended usage times
Inogen One G2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator Specifications:
- Dimensions: 10.7" L x 3.9" W x 9.5" H
- Weight: 7.25 lbs (including 12-Cell battery)
- Weight: 8.5 lbs (including 24-Cell battery)
- Warm Up Time: 2 minutes
- Flow Settings: 5 (1-5)
- Maximum Oxygen Output: 900mL/min
- Battery Life: Up to 4 hours with 12 cell battery, up to 8 hours with 24 cell battery
- Operating Volume: ~38 dB
- Altitude: 0 to 10,000 ft (0 to 3048 meters)
- Data Log: 1 year USB
- Power: 100 to 240 VAC, 50-60 Hz/13.5-15VDC, 5.0A
- Includes: protective carry bag, telescoping handle cart, nasal cannula, universal power supply, battery and user manual
Warranty: 3 year manufacturers warranty
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: inogenone, IS-200, IS-200-NA24, oxigen, without satellite conserver, FAA approved Portable 02 concentrator