Invacare Aquafiber Alginate Wound Dressing
Aquafiber is a soft, conformable, highly absorbent, high M (mannuronic acid) calcium/sodium alginate dressing. In contact with wound exudates, it converts to a soft, clear gel, providing an ideal moist wound environment that supports the wound healing process and provides reduced lateral wicking to help prevent excoriation and maceration of the skin. Easy, one piece removal; leaves no residue in the wound. This sterile dressing is indicated for moderately to heavily exudating chronic and acute wounds and to control minor bleeding in superficial wounds. Buy the Invacare Aquafiber Alginate Wound Dressing today!
Invacare Aquafiber Alginate Wound Dressing Features:
- Soft, conformable, highly absorbent
- High in mannuronic acid calcium/sodium alginate
- turns into a soft, clear gel
- Ideal moist wound environment to speed up healing process
- Simple, one piece removal, no residue
Invacare Aquafiber Alginate Wound Dressing Specifications:
- Dimensions Available: 2"x2", 4"x4", 6"x6", 12"
- Quantity Available: Box of 5 or Box of 10
- Includes: One (1) Box of Invacare Aquafiber Alginate Wound Dressing
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches:aqua fiber, wound care, ISG2113521