The Invacare microAIR Lateral Turn Alternating Pressure Mattress with Compressor MA90Z is an innovative therapeutic support device that is specifically designed for patients with mobility needs. Ideal for use in hospitals, nursing or in your personal home, the microAir Pressure Mattress provides users with lateral rotation. With patented Z-cells imbedded into the mattress, the compressor pumps air to produce a subtle turning motion up to 40 degrees.
Other features include a urethane four way stretch cover that is quilted and helps prevent shearing and friction, alternating pressure time, and a digitally controlled constant pressure monitoring system that maintains recommended therapy. Users can also choose alternating pressure and on-demand low air loss to keep the environment temperate and help wick away moisture. Buy the Invacare microAIR Lateral Turn Alternating Pressure Mattress with Compressor MA90Z today from ActiveForever!
Invacare microAIR Lateral Turn Alternating Pressure Mattress with Compressor MA90Z Features:
- Twenty 8" Z-cell bladders
- Provide 30 degree turning motion
- Includes 15" side bolsters and 2" foam safety pad
- Special quilted slip layer cover attaches to bed frame
- Lateral rotation is smooth and subtle
- Alternating pressure time of 10, 20, 30 and 60 minutes
Invacare microAIR Lateral Turn Alternating Pressure Mattress with Compressor MA90Z Specifications:
- Maximum weight capacity: 350 lbs.
- Dimensions: 80"L x 36"W x 12"H (height includes raised side rails)
- Pressure time: 10, 20, 30 and 60 minutes
- Input voltage AC: 110V
- Input frequency: 60 Hz
- Current: 1A
- Maximum power consumption: 30 - 10W
- Circuit protection: Dual fused, 250 V, 1 A fast blow fuses
- Mode of operation: continuous
- Pressure zone: 2
- Pressure zone: 2
- Maximum flow timer: 30 minutes
- Support surface inflation time: 5-10 minutes
- Rotation angle: 0-30°
- Patient contact: control unit and mattress have latex-free components
- Control unit dimensions: 15"L x 6.5"W x 11"H
- Control unit weight: 15 lbs.
- Control unit power cord: 10-14 feet, 3-prong grounded plug
- Flammability: 16 CFR 1632 and 16 CFR 1633 compliant TB129 and ASTM 1590
Warranty: 1 year warranty on mattress, 2 years on compressor
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 20% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches:E0277, inva care, air bed