The Invacare Perfecto2 V 5 Liter Oxygen Concentrator is a reliable, economical and quiet oxygen concentrator that brings the high quality of the original Invacare Perfecto2 5-Liter Oxygen Concentrator to you even more affordably. Consistent with the entire ground-breaking Perfecto2 line of home oxygen equipment, the Invacare Perfecto 2 Oxygen Concentrator provides the best in functionality and safety measures.
Built with the same contemporary, patient-preferred design as other Invacare concentrators, the Perfecto2 V features the highest standards of reliability and safety. A power-loss alarm is battery free, and the Sieve-GUARD™ constantly monitors the sieve bed in case of disturbance. Coming standard with this 5 liter concentrator is the Sens02 oxygen sensor, which gives an alert if the purity of the unit's air flow drops. A 35 p.s.i pressure-relief valve and a low flow alarm round out the impressive safety features.
Able to generate up to 5 liters of oxygen per minute, the Perfecto2 V 5 Liter Oxygen Concentrator is lightweight and small, fitting comfortably in any home. Wheels and a top handle make transport in the house easy and convenient. Its superior pressure-based system adjusts to the changing environment to maintain a steady flow of oxygen to users, putting this oxygen concentrator above non-pressure-based devices. If you want the best in reliability, safety and performance, buy the Perfecto2 V 5 Liter Oxygen Concentrator from ActiveForever.com today!
Invacare Oxygen Concentrator Features:
- Reliable, durable, lightweight oxygen concentrator
- Comes standard with Sens02 oxygen monitor
- Pressure-based software adjusts to maintain steady flow
- Invacare concentrator has a top handle for easy transport
- Battery-free loss-of-power alarm
- Sieve-GUARD™ monitors sieve bed integrity
- 35 p.s.i pressure relief valve for compressor
- Alarm warns of low oxygen flow
- Compatible with many Platinum® and other Perfecto2® parts
- Simplified maintenance schedule greatly reduces costs
Invacare Perfecto 2 5 Liter Oxygen Concentrator Specifications:
- Prescription required
- Concentrator Dimensions: 13" W x 23" H x 11.5" D
- Concentrator Weight: 39 lbs
- Sound Level: 43 dB
- Continuous flow
- Flow Rate: 0.5 - 5 LPM
- Maximum Outlet Pressure: 5 PSI
- Oxygen Purity: 95.6% to 87% at all flow rates
Warranty: 3 years
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: 9153650799, IRC5PO2V