The Jacobs Ladder Exercise Machine is a patented cardio machine that is self-paced and self-powered. This low impact cardio machine helps tone and strengthen muscles without putting stress on the lower back, hips and knees. Ideal for use at home, in a gym or for military, fire and police training, the Jacobs Ladder is positioned at a 40° angle for a natural climb and a greater range of motion. Height adjustable, this Ladder Machine is great for users of all sizes and can be used for rehabilitation of lower body and back injuries. Buy the Jacobs Ladder Exercise Machine today from ActiveForever!
Jacobs Ladder Exercise Machine Features:
- Self-paced, self-powered
- Engaging, low impact cardio workout
- Works out upper and lower body muscles
- Strengthens core, tones muscles
- Great for rehab of lower body and back injuries
- Height adjustable, great for users of all sizes
- Angled ladder offers natural climbing motion
- Does not put stress on lower back, hips and knees
- Can be used in home or fitness gyms
- Ideal for personal, military, fire and police training
Jacobs Ladder Exercise Machine Specifications:
- Dimensions: 76"L x 31.25"W x 65.5"H
- Weight: 260 lbs.
- Angle: 40°
- Materials: Welded tubular steel frame, solid maple rungs, ABS/Polyethylene case
- Power Source: Self-powered
- Display: Elapsed time, Calories burned, Heart rate, Feet climbed, Rate in Ft/Min.
- Includes: One (1) Jacobs Ladder Exercise Machine, user manual, Maintenance DVD, Polar Heat Rate Transmitter, AC adapter
Important: Due to the overall size of this product, the Jacobs Ladder ships Ground only and a freight quote is required for all orders. Please allow approximately 6-8 weeks for delivery.
Warranty: 4 year warranty on parts, 1 year on labor from date of purchase
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: fitness machines, ladders, work out, loser, the jacobs ladder, jacob s,