Jobst UltraSheer Pantyhose 20-30mmHg are therapeutically designed gradient compression garments designed to provide lightweight, breathable and fashionable relief for extreme pain and severe swelling to the entire lower body. Each pair includes a comfortable form fitting control top panty to ensure proper placement and comfort.
Highly effective graduated therapy helps to increase blood and lymph circulation, reducing pain, swelling and the appearance of varicose veins. Seamless heel and toe areas offer unbeatable comfort and freedom of movement, and the unique Nylon/Spandex/Silicone fabric blend makes donning a snap. Available in multiple colors to fit any wardrobe, buy your Jobst UltraSheer Pantyhose today from ActiveForever.com!
Jobst UltraSheer Pantyhose Features:
- #1 physician recommended compression therapy hosiery
- Reduces swelling and reduces appearance of varicose veins
- Gradient compression relieves pain and increases circulation
- Makes your legs look as good as they feel
- Durable construction is resilient and long lasting
- Beautiful floral lace band is comfortable and stylish
- Nylon/Spandex blend is comfortable and soft
- Seamless circular knitted fabric is soft and silky to the touch
- Lightweight pain relief and sheer fashion rolled all into one
- Accommodating toe and heel pocket provides unmatched foot comfort
Jobst UltraSheer Waist High Compression Hosiery Specifications:
- Compression Rating: 20-30mmHg (Heavy/Firm)
- Available Colors: Black, Silky Beige, Sun Tan, Honey, Anthracite, Espresso and Sun Bronze
- Hose Style: floral lace French Cut panty
- Sizing: see chart below for proper sizing information
||7" - 8 1/4"
||15 3/4" - 24 3/8"
||28" - 46"
||8 3/8" - 9 7/8"
||18 1/8" - 27 1/2"
||10" - 11 3/8"
||21 1/4" - 30 3/4"
||32" - 54"
||11 1/2" - 13"
||23 5/8" - 32"
||40" - 65"
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: josbt, bsn, 119328, ultra sheer, Advanced Comfort, sclerotherapy, A16711