Kendall Kerlix AMD Antimicrobial Dressing Rolls rolls are impregnated with PHMB (Polyhexamethylene Biguanide), a powerful yet safe antiseptic that has a broad range effectiveness against gram positive and gram negative microorganisms including some multi-drug resistant strains such as MRSA and VRE. Kerlix AMD resists colonization within the dressing and reduces bacterial penetration through the dressing, limiting cross-contamination by significantly reducing bacterial growth in the pooling layer.
Kerlix AMD Antimicrobial Dressing provides healthcare facilities with a low cost, prophylactic method of treatment without changing nursing protocol. In addition to its antimicrobial capabilities, Kerlix AMD Dressing Rolls provide fast-wicking action, superior aeration, and excellent absorbency. Kerlix AMD can be used as a primary dressing to help protect against infection or as a secondary dressing to prevent bacterial penetration. Reduce the risk of hospital aquiared infections - buy Kerlix AMD Antimicrobial Dressing Rolls from ActiveForever today!
Kerlix AMD Dressing Rolls Features:
- Helps reduce risk of hospital acquired infections
- Can be used as a primary dressing to help protect against infection
- Can be uses as a secondary dressing to prevent bacterial penetration
- Reduces bacterial penetration through the dressing
- Resists bacterial colonization within the dressing
- Contains PHMB, whish is highly effective against most organisms including MRSA and VRE
- Protection against gram negative, gram positive, and fungi/yeast microorganisms
Kerlix AMD Specifications:
- Available in rigid tray or soft pouch
- 4.5" x 4.1 yd roll
- Use as you would a standard Kerlix dressing
- Dakins solution may inactivate PHMB
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: kendal, covidien, dressings
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.