Liquiguard GripCote Ultra Non-Slip Safety Coating for Area Rugs is a clear non-slip and waterproofing solution formulated for application on all indoor and outdoor area rugs. The GripCote Ultra applies directly to the rug backing and eliminates movement and separation issues between the rug and pads or underlayments. The unique formula will not transfer or leave residue; use on all surfaces including wood, stone carpet and tile.
GripCote Ultra replaces carpet pads, PVC underlayment and foam tapes with a more effective and lasting non-slip coating. The special formula was created for application on tightly woven and artistic floor coverings. This includes Persian or Indian area rugs, hallway runners, wool, cotton and polypropelyne throw rugs used indoors or outdoors.
In addition to firmly anchoring rugs and floor coverings, GripCote Ultras water and oil resistant structure will protect the coated surface from being damaged by liquid spills. GripCote Ultra is very easy to apply using a soft bristle, foam brush or a tight nap roller. GripCote Ultra is a white viscous material that will dry to a transparent and somewhat tacky finish once applied.
- Green, biodegradable solution (Low VOCs, fumes, odors)
- Extends useful life of rugs
- Replacement for rug pads and PVC underlayment
- Does not separate from carpet
- Does not transfer or leave residue on substrate
- Bonds with all surfaces, including carpet, wood, stone, and tile
- Does not use plasticizers
How to apply Liquiguard GripCote Ultra Non-Slip Safety Coating:
- Stir GripCote container prior to use
- Clean target surface and ensure it is free of dirt, debris and oil or grease prior to application
- Apply evenly with a foam brush, paint brush or low nap roller
- For best results, apply two coats. Allow the first coat to dry partially before applying second coat
- The coating will have a milky appearance, applies easily and will dry to a clear finish
- The coated object will be ready for use once the coating becomes totally clear
Please note: Applying additional coats maybe applied for a longer lasting, more rubbery feel. Allow 24 hours or more for full cure before subjecting the article to heavy use. Do not apply at temperatures below 50°F. Avoid heavy buildup, puddling and repeating overlapping of GripCote.
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: gripcoat, gripcoate, grip coat, liquidguard, liquidquard