Lumière Repairing Serum is a highly effective, all-natural skin therapy solution designed to effectively reinvigorate and repair your skin cells at a cellular level. Combining powerful antioxidants, nourishing botanicals, and natural collagen boosting extracts into one revolutionary new product, Lumière's Topical Repairing Serum provides immediately noticeable effects, at a fraction of the cost of a salon treatment.
The natural ingredients, clinically formulated to penetrate deep into the skin, allow the Lumière Repairing Serum to effectively deliver essential vitamins, minerals and nutrients exactly where they're needed. Detoxify, improve skin texture, boost collagen production, increase blood circulation and enhance your natural radiance with this deluxe salon-grade serum by Lumière. Buy yours today from ActiveForever.com!
- Promotes faster healing and repairs damaged cells
- Helps reduce the appearance of dark circles
- Boosts cellular energy and ATP production
- Increases capillary elasticity, promoting blood flow
- Deeply moisturizes and nurtures skin
- Ideal for use with infrared and red LED light therapies
Lumière Repairing Serum Specifications:
- Net Weight: 2 oz
- Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Polyacrylate 13, Acetyl Dipeptide-1, Cetyl Ester, Moringa Pterygosperma (horseradish tree) Seed Extract, Retinol, Fagus Sylvatica (Beech Tree) Extract, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae (Brewer's Yeast) Extract, Medicago Satica (Alfalfa) Extract, Saccharomyces Lysate (Yeast) Extract, Carnitine, Ubiquinone, Zea Mays (Corn) Extract, Glucosamine HCI, Algae Extract, Urea, Glycerin, Laureth-3, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polysobulene, Polysorbate 20, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Ehtylparaben, Disodium EDTA
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: lumiere, photmedex, light therapeutics, syrum, light thèrapie, therapeutic skincare