Sku: A29066 - Part #: 15-713-000
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
The MABIS Hospi-Therm II Kit Thermometer is a 60-second reading thermometer that can be used orally, under the arm or rectally. This kit includes a storage case, five probe covers, and a one year limited warranty. If your temperature readout is over 100°F, ten sets of three short beeps each will sound, if under, ten long beeps will sound. The thermometer can switch between Fahrenheit or Celsius, depending on your preference, has a LCD digital display, and features last memory recall. The battery lasts approximately 24 months and is replaceable. Take your temperature in confidence with this waterproof unit that has a one year limited warranty. Buy your MABIS Hospi-Therm II Kit Thermometer from ActiveForever.com today!
MABIS Hospi-Therm II Kit Thermometer Features:
- Waterproof for disinfection
- Can be used orally, under the arm, or rectally
- Features 60-second readout
- Fever alarm sounds at 100°F
- Can switch between Fahrenheit/Celsius
MABIS Hospi-Therm II Kit Thermometer Specifications:
- Reading Locations: Oral or Auxiliary (underarm or rectal)
- Display: LCD
- Battery: LR41 (replaceable)
- Battery Life: approx. 24 months
- Memory Recall of Last Reading: Yes
- Automatic shut-off: Yes, after 9 minutes
- Peak Temperature Tone: Yes, ten long beeps
- Fever Tone: Yes, ten sets of three short beeps each
- Reading Range: 89.6˚F(32.0°C) to 109.4˚F(43.0°C)
- Reading Length: 60 seconds
- Dimensions: 5 1/8”L X 3/4”W X 3/8”H
- Weight: .38 oz
- Includes: one MABIS Hospi-Therm II Kit Thermometer, one long life LR41 battery, storage case, 5 probe covers, and instructions in English and Spanish
- MABIS Hospi-Therm II Kit Thermometer Manual
Warranty: One-year limited
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: 15-713-000, thermomater, didgital, celcius, farenheit, farenhiet
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.