Max Katz 20' x 100' 6 Mil Reinforced Flame Retardant Poly Film is a remarkable polyethylene film sheeting with hundreds of uses. Commonly used for asbestos abatement and cleanup, this all-weather reinforced film is 6 mil thick and extremely durable. From building enclosures to shipping covers to equipment protection, the Max Katz Blue Stripe Reinforced Poly Film provides unbeatable tensile strength and versatility. Buy your Max Katz Flame Retardant Reinforced Poly Film from ActiveForever.com today!
Max Katz 6 Mil Reinforced Flame Retardant Poly Film Features:
- Great for covering buildings during asbestos removal
- Reinforced yarn inlay gives the film unbeatable strength
- Economical, all-purpose sheeting
- The perfect solution for temporary liners and shipping covers
- Weather, rot and flame resistant
- Reinforced with Hi-Tenacity yarn
MaKa Flame Retardant Poly Film Specifications:
- Thickness: 6 mil
- Packaging: 20' x 100' rolls
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 20% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: Max Katz Bag Company, Ma Ka, BlueStripe, MAX2020,