Mediven Compression Stockings For All Day Comfort
Mediven Plus 20-30 mmHg Closed Toe Unisex Knee High Stockings are state-of-the-art circulation stockings that provide a unique semi-sheer fabric for unmatched durability, comfort, and effectiveness. Compression stockings are special type hosiery designed to help prevent the occurrence of and guard against further progression of venous disorders such as edema, phlebitis and thrombosis. Buy the Mediven Plus 20-30 Stocking today from ActiveForever!
Mediven Plus 20-30 mmHg Knee High Closed Toe Features:
- 20-30 mmHg firm gradient compression
- Chronic venous insufficiency
- Deep vein thrombosis
- Post-thrombotic syndrome
- Severe varicose veins
- Severe edema / lymphedema
- Venous ulcer
- Orthostatic hypotension
- Postural hypotension
- Helps Prevent DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis)
- Softness & resiliency, blended with discreet, durable semi-sheer fabric
- Clinically proven accurate, precise compression and effectiveness
- Unparalleled compliance
- Safe to machine wash & tumble dry
- Easy to put on and take off
Mediven Plus 20-30 mmHg Knee High Closed Toe Specifications:
- Color: Beige
- Fabric Content: 75% Polyamid (Nylon) / 25% Elasthan (Spandex) - Latex free
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.