Just Had Vein Surgery? These Are The Stockings For You.
Doctors recommend this compression level for people with varicose veins (including pregnant women with varicose veins during pregnancy), who have just had vein surgery, or those who suffer from "heaviness" and more extreme swelling in the legs. Mediven Plus stockings feature many of the same advanced knitting features as the Elegance line. Blends MediSilk yarn with a more opaque material.
Mediven Plus 20-30 mmHg X-Wide Knee High OT with Silicone Band Features:
- Avoid the hassles of stockings sliding down with the new Mediven Plus with silicone top band.
- Advanced knitting features
- 20-30 mmHg Firm Gradient Compression
- Moderate to severe varicose veins
- Moderate leg & ankle swelling
- Relief from moderate edema / lymphedema
- Varicose veins during pregnancy
- Leg swelling following surgery
- Following sclerotherapy
- Orthostatic hypotension
- Postural hypotension
- Helps Prevent DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis)
Mediven Plus 20-30 mmHg X-Wide Knee High OT with Silicone Band Specifications:
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.