Non Slip Compression Panty Hose
Tired of medical compession panty hose that keep slipping and falling down? These hose feature a waist band for prevention of stocking slippage throughout the day. The 30-40 level of compression hosiery would be called "extra firm." This level of compression is the most widely prescribed panty hose for chronic venous insufficiency, this happens when damaged valves in the legs veins and leads to the blood pooling in the leg whichs causes swelling and pain left untreated it can lead to skin damage and leg ulcers. The increased 30-40 level of support provided by these panty hose means more leg health issues can be addressed including edema, varicose veins, and blood clots. Buy the Mediven Plus 30-40 panty hose today from ActiveForever!
Mediven Plus 30-40 mmHg Petite Panty Hose OT with Adjustable Waistband Features:
- 30-40 mmHg firm gradient compression
- Chronic venous insufficiency
- Deep vein thrombosis
- Post-thrombotic syndrome
- Severe varicose veins
- Severe edema / lymphedema
- Venous ulcer
- Orthostatic hypotension
- Postural hypotension
- Helps Prevent DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis)
- Softness & resiliency, blended with discreet, durable semi-sheer fabric
- Clinically proven accurate, precise compression and effectiveness
- Unparalleled compliance
- Safe to machine wash & tumble dry
- Easy to put on and take off.
Mediven Plus 30-40 mmHg Petite Panty Hose OT with Adjustable Waistband Specifications:
- Style: Panty Hose
- Brand: Mediven Plus
- Color: Beige
- Latex Free
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.