Sku: A26162 01 - Part #: 43201
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
Medivens 20-30 Compression Stockings Silky Soft
Compression stockings are grouped in different categories indicating the strength of the compression (or pressure) around your leg created by the stocking. A number range will be followed by the letters "mmHg" which stands for "millimeter of mercury" and is a unit used when measuring pressure. The 20-30 compression level is one of the most popluar levels of leg compression. They are used for Deep Venous Thombrosis Deep Vein Thombrosis
Vericose Veins Severe Varicose Veins
among other veinious diseases.
Mediven Sheer & Soft Stockings 20-30 mmHg Petite Thigh High CT with Silicone Band Features:
- Extra Firm Compression Level (20-30 mmHg)
- Latex free
- Softness & resiliency, blended with discreet, durable sheer fabric
- Clinically proven accurate, precise compression and effectiveness
- Safe to machine wash & tumble dry
- Closed toe
- Easy to put on and take off
- Chronic venous insufficiency
- Deep vein thrombosis
- Severe varicose veins
- Severe edema / lymphedema
- Venous ulcer
- Orthostatic hypotension
- Superficial thrombophlebitis
- Helps prevent DVT
Mediven Sheer & Soft Stockings 20-30 mmHg Petite Thigh High CT with Silicone Band Specifications:
- Color: Natural, Toffee, Wheat, Smoke and Ebony
- Brand: Mediven Soft & Sheer
- Fabric: Nylon and Spandex - Latex Free
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.