The Mettler Sonicator 740X Therapeutic Ultrasound Device is an effective therapeutic ultrasound unit with enhanced reliability and ease of use. Lightweight and portable, the Mettler Sonicator 740X has all of the same features as the Mettler Sonicator 740, but instead of including just the 5 cm² dual frequency applicator like the 740, it includes all three available applicators for maximum treatment flexibility.
Each applicator is contoured for easy ultrasound application and conveniently attaches to the unit using the universal applicator cable. Once adequate coupling is achieved a coupling LED in the handle lights up to alert the user, and when not in use the applicators can be stored on the unit. Other features include a large back-lit LCD screen that shows treatment settings and status, large controls on the silicon rubber keypad for easy one-touch entry, and continuous or pulsed modes. Buy the Mettler Sonicator 740X Therapeutic Ultrasound Device from ActiveForever today!
Mettler Sonicator 740X Therapeutic Ultrasound Device Features:
- Lightweight, portable and easy to use
- Large back-lit LCD display
- Large controls on silicon rubber key pad
- Continuous or pulsed modes
- All three available applicators
Mettler Sonicator 740X Therapeutic Ultrasound Device Specifications:
- Prescription required
- Product Dimensions: 13.5"L x 9.5"W x 7"H
- Product Weight: 4.5 lbs. (with battery) / 3.75 lbs. (without battery)
- Frequency: 60Hz ±3 and 50Hz ±3
- Mode: Continuous or pulsed 10, 20 and 50% duty cycle
- Maximum Treatment Time: 29 minutes
- Includes: All three available applicators with coupling indicator light - a 5 cm² dual frequency applicator, a 10 cm² / 1 MHz applicator, and a 1 cm² / 3.3 MHz applicator (Please Note: The Mettler Sonicator 740X has all the features of the Mettler Sonicator 740 with exception of the applicators)
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: Metler, ultra sound, sonicater