The Mettler Sonicator Plus 940 4-Channel Combination Therapy Device is a lightweight and portable therapy unit that combines four channels of electrical stimulation and 1 and 3 MHz therapeutic ultrasound. This therapy device features eight treatment waveforms that include Interferential, Premodulated, Medium Frequency, EMS, High Volt, TENS, Microcurrent and Direct Current and are all are available on each of the four channels.
The Sonicator Plus 940 features 61 preset protocols and includes enough space to store up to 80 user-defined protocols that can be customized to each patients treatment program. The large back-lit LCD touch screen and simple membrane panel make this 4 channel stim device easy to use and set up, allowing clinicians to provide their patients with a quick start to their treatment; buy the Mettler Sonicator Plus 940 4-Channel Combination Therapy Device today from ActiveForever!
Mettler Sonicator Plus 940 4-Channel Combination Therapy Device Features:
- 4 channels
- Combines 1 and 3 MHz ultrasound
- Eight waveforms available on all 4 channels
- Membrane panel allow for quick setup
- Easy to read back-lit LCD display
- Lightweight and portable
Mettler Sonicator Plus 940 4-Channel Combination Therapy Device Specifications:
- Prescription required
- Dimensions: 10.5"L x 13.6"W x 4.9"H
- Weight: 11 lbs.
- Programs: 61 preset for 80 user-defined programs
- Waveforms: Interferential, Premodulated, Medium Frequency (Russian), EMS, High Volt, TENS, Microcurrent and Direct Current (DC)
Warranty: 2 years on unit, 1 year on applicator and cable
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: metler, ultra sound, sonicater