The Mettler Sys*Stim 208 is a low-volt stimulator designed specifically for neuromuscular therapy. Available with either one or two channels, both stimulators features Surge, Pulse and Tetanize modes, while the Sys*stem 208A includes an additional Reciprocation mode. Other features include the easy to use knobs that control stimulation intensity and frequency as well as the digital timer and a remote patient cut-off switch. Small and portable, this stimulator has a clinical appearance that's ideal for any medical office; buy the Mettler Sys*Stim 208 Low Volt Stimulator today from ActiveForever.com!
Mettler Sys*Stim 208 Low Volt Stimulator Features:
- One or two channels
- Low voltage stimulator
- Includes surge, pulse and tetanize modes
- Sys*Stim 208A includes reciprocation mode
- Easy to operate knobs control intensity and frequency
- Digital timer and remote patient cut-off switch
- Small and portable
Mettler Sys*Stim 208 Low Volt Stimulator Specifications:
- Prescription required
- Dimensions: 2.5"H x 6"D x 8"L
- Options: One Channel or Two Channel
- Includes: One (1) Mettler Sys*Stim Low Volt Stimulator (one- or two-channel), electrode cables (one- or two-channel), set up instructions
Warranty: Limited 2 year warranty
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: sys stim, stimulation, neuro muscular, metler