The Michael Graves Moist Heating Pad is a new and innovative heating pad from designer and architect Michael Graves. The inventive design allows the outer flannel covering to draw and retain moisture from the air and releases it to the desired part of the body when heated; no need to add water. Moist heat therapy affords the user a more efficient heat transfer than dry heat; making it ideal for treating arthritis, back pain, sprains, strains, muscle soreness, neck pain, headaches and sports injuries. Provide yourself a source of great pain relief when you buy the Michael Graves Moist Heating Pad from Active Forever today!
Michael Graves Moist Heating Pad Features:
- Positioning strap with Velcro-type closure ensures proper fit
- Hand control with four heat settings and four time settings
- Flannel cover draws moisture from the air
- Automatic shut off after treatment
- Three sizes:
- Standard: 14' x 27"
- Medium: 14" X 14"
- Small: 7" x 15"
Michael Graves Moist Heating Pad Specifications:
- Heat settings: 115/130/150/165 degrees Fahrenheit
- Time settings: 15/30/45/60 minutes
- Power consumption: 90-130 Volts, 40-70 Hz
- UL/cUL/TUV Listed
Avoid sharp folds in pad
Do not expose pad to liquids
1 Year Limited Warranty
Return policy: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.