The Molnlycke Healthcare Mefix Adhesive Tape is a fabric tape which features a mild adhesive layer that allows skin to breath. This air and moisture-vapor permeable tape helps secure gauze, tubes, cannulas, dressings and drainage devices to virtually any part of the body. Porous and non-absorbing, the tape minimizes fluid strike-through. Buy the Molnlycke Healthcare Mefix Adhesive Tape today from ActiveForever!
Molnlycke Healthcare Mefix Adhesive Tape Features:
- Secures gauze, tubes, cannulas, dressings and drainage devices
- Works with awkward areas of the body
- Porous and nonabsorbent
- Minimizes fluid strike-through
- Mild, skin friendly adhesive
- Air and moisture-vapor permeable
- Fabric tape
Molnlycke Healthcare Mefix Adhesive Tape Specifications:
- Size: 2" or 4"
- Length: 11 yards
- Quantity: single roll or case of 20 rolls
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: medical tape, health care tape, adhesive fabric