The ALTAIR QuickCheck Station is designed to quickly and economically test ALTAIR and ALTAIR Pro single gas detectors, verifying the instruments’ response to gas as well as the functionality of the alarms. The instruments themselves will record the time, date and results of the test in their built-in event log, allowing for documentation and oversight. Effectively calibrate and monitor your MSA Altair Gas Detectors, Buy the MSA Altair QuickCheck Station With Regulator today from ActiveForever.com!
- Available in both automatic and manual options
- Compatible with Altair and Altair Pro Detectors
- North American version
- Work safely and with confidence
- Fast, easy bump tests
- Checks instrument's visual, audible, and vibrating alarms
MSA Altair QuickCheck Station Specifications:
- Regulator: Automatic or manual
- Testing Time: less than 30 seconds on average
- Weight: 8.6 oz
- Power: 115/230VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Includes: MSA Altair QuickCheck Station, tubing, AC power supply, calibration instructions
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 20% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: mine safety appliance, msaltair, quick check, confinedspace, UTO STD USA, MSA10076704, MSA10076692