Sku: A18677 - Part #:
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
The NaturalPoint SmartNav 4:EG Hands Free Ergonomic Mouse is an advanced and innovative computer assistance device that provides individuals suffering with wrist impairments, repetitive strain injuries (RSI) or physical disabilities the ability to control their computers cursor with a simple turn of the head. Designed to create a completely ergonomic computer cursor control system, the SmartNav 4:EG provides the ultimate in wrist pain relief.
For employers, providing your employees with the NaturalPoint SmartNav 4:EG Hands Free Ergonomic Mouse helps to maintain and even increase productivity by preventing the onset of debilitating wrist injuries and drastically reducing overall wrist and hand fatigue. This unique and ingenious device offers true ergonomic relief, preventing the onset of carpal tunnel syndrome, tendonitis, repetitive strain injury, and other wrist strain related problems. By using the SmartNav 4:EG you eliminate the repeated stressful motion of moving your hand from your keyboard to your mouse.
The SmartNav 4:EG does not require any hand motion at all to control, the included reflective dots are all you need to start controlling a computer system with simple head motion. A free visual keyboard system is included as well as a Y Breakout Cable that allows for connecting multiple switches or foot pedals to the device. The multiple accessories and included software enable the user to completely customize the system to their needs. Whether you are looking for a simple intuitive way to work without pain, or are lacking the motor skills to use a keyboard and mouse, look no further that the NaturalPoint SmartNav 4:EG. Buy yours today from ActiveForever.com!
SmartNav 4:EG Features:
- Customizable software fine tunes the device to the user abilities
- High resolution tracking is three times more precise
- Completely eliminates the need for a mouse
- Helps those with physically limiting conditions to communicate
- Specially designed base for mounting to flat panel monitors
- Enhanced sunlight resistance to prevent interference
- Attractive, durable aluminum case
- Users can sit up to six feet away from the camera
- Can be mounted to a tripod for custom applications
- A free on-screen virtual keyboard from Lake Software is included
- Optional ErgoClick switch and extra reflective dots are available
SmartNav 4:EG Specifications:
- Lens Field of View: 51.7°
- Cursor Refresh Rate: 100FPS
- Resolution: 1280 x 480 (Using NaturalPoints Resolution Doubling Technology)
- Unit Dimensions: 2.4" W x 1.6" H x 0.9" D
- Unit Weight: 2.2 oz
- USB Connection: USB 1.1 and 2.0
- System Requirements: 500 MHz Processor, USB 1.1 or 2.0 Port, CD-ROM drive
- In the Box: one (1) SmartNav 4:EG device, 1 Y Breakout Cable, 26 reflective dots, high grade 6 USB cable, quick start guide, and software CD (includes free visual keyboard and electronic manual)
Warranty: 1 year manufacturers warranty
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForevers return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Note: Many people are not familiar with head tracking technology and how it works, so the SmartNav 4:EG Hands Free Ergonomic Mouse may take some getting used to. Be sure to adjust the settings to your comfort level and try to get used to this product before attempting to return it.
Related Searches: smart nav, naturalpoint, SN4, SmartNav 4:EG, holiday gift ideas
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.