Sku: A22976 01 - Part #: 1853A
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
Its not your back that is killing you. Its what you are doing that is killing your back.
Physical labor takes a substantial toll on a body and needs to be balanced with suitable workwear to prevent injury and support body movement. The health benefits of a back support belt are a case in point, as it can be an indispensable item for those working in an industry requiring daily heavy lifting. This Unixsex belt reduces the forces on the spine due to the increased pressure created by the belt. It increases feeling to the waist and back which improves movement coordination limits bending and twisting. Designed to promote proper posture and good body mechanics to help maintain a healthy back, reduce back pain and prevent back pain injuries due to lifting, pushing, pulling, walking, exercising and repetitive bending or twisting. The ObusForme Back Belt Unisex design accomodates most physiques.
ObusForme Unisex Back Belt with Built In Lumbar Support Features:
- Conforms and supports the lower back, promoting muscle relaxation and proper alignment of the back and increases the flexibility of the stomach and back muscles by keeping them warm
- Provides intra-abdominal support to help support the spine take weight off the lower back
- Breathable nylon mesh wrap with adjustable hook and loop front closure holds the belt in place as well as rubber tracking on the outside of the first and fifth stay
- Removable and adjustable suspenders
- Lightweight; Sleek, stylish, low profile. Wear on top of or under clothing
- Designed for industrial and/or personal usage; any profession and task where proper posture and good body mechanics are important
- Ideal for mild low back pain, strains, or sprains
- Beneficial when used in conjunction with a rehabilitation program.
ObusForme Unisex Back Belt with Built In Lumbar Support Specifications:
- All materials are hypoallergenic. Hand-wash
- Unisex design accommodates most physiques
- Available Belt Sizes:
Small-Medium: S-M (26”-33” / 66-84 cm)
Medium-Large: M-L (33”-40” / 84 cm / 102cm)
Large-Extra Large: L-XL (41”-48” / 104 – 122cm
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.