Sku: C11168 - Part #: 453-00-01R06
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
3M™ Organic Vapor/High Efficiency Cartridge, AP3 is used with 3M™ Breathe Easy™ Systems for protection against organic vapors/dusts, mists, fumes, asbestos, radionuclides and radon daughters.
Accessories are the major components that should be ordered with the initial product purchase. These will assure continued operation for the first 30-60 days.
WARNING! These respirators help reduce exposure to certain airborne contaminants. Misuse may result in sickness or death. Before use, the wearer must read and understand User Instructions provided as a part of product packaging. Time use limitations may apply. Call 3M OH&ESD Technical Service at 1-800-243-4630. In Canada, call 1-519-452-6137 or 1-800-265-1840, ext 6137. IMPORTANT - Before using these respirators, you must determine the following. (1) The type of contaminant(s) for which the respirator is being selected. (2) The concentration level of that contaminant(s). (3) Whether the respirator can be properly fitted on the wearer's face. All respirator instructions, warnings, use and time limitations must also be read and understood by the wearer before use.
- Quantity: 1 EA
- Air Source Compatibility - For P&SA Only: PAPR
- Brand: Breathe Easy
- Cartridge or Filter Type: Cartidge / Filter Combo
- Color: Black
- Filter / Cartridge Type: HE/Orangic Vapor
- Mission Type: Aircraft, Ships, Vehicles
- NIOSH Cartridge or Filter Assigned Color Coding: Magenta/Black
- Operation Type: Facility Safety, Maintenance, Repair & Operations, Overhaul
- Recommended Industry: Military Maintenance, Repair, Operation (MRO)
- Type: AP3
Related Searches: 453-00-01R06, UPC# 50051138720723, 3M ID 78812400725
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.