Eagle Padded Tub Mount Transfer Bench
The Eagle Padded Tub Mount Transfer Bench provides the same features for bath safety and ease of use as the Sliding Swivel Tub Mount Transfer Bench, but with the added comfort a padded seat and backrest. Ideal for those with mobility issues and small bathroom, the Padded Tub Mount Transfer Bench easily clamps to the bathtub wall, eliminating the need for a second set of legs sitting outside of the tub.
In addition to the comfortable padding and space saving features, this tub mount transfer bench features a locking swivel seat with 360 degrees of rotation. This allows to the tub mount transfer bench to be used with multiple bathtub configurations and further enables patients to safely and easily transfer in and out of the tub.
With a swivel seat, the Tub Mount Sliding Swivel Padded Seat Transfer Bench enables users to turn 90 degrees before getting in and out of the bath tub. This helps make patient transfers easy and safe. The Tub Mount Sliding Swivel Padded Seat Transfer Bench also features a double safety lock for inside and outside of the tub. The legs adjust to a variety of heights.
Padded Swivel Seat Sliding Tub Mount Transfer Bench Features:
- Padded swivel seat combines bath safety and comfort
- Great for smaller bathrooms
- Tub mounts will not scratch bathtub
- Non slip surface
- Durable, lightweight aluminum frame
- Double safety locks for inside and outside positions
- Safety strap
- Snap N Save assembly eliminates need for tools
Tub Mount Transfer Bench Specifications:
- Seat width: 17.5"
- Seat depth: 13.5"
- Actual sliding distance: 15"
- Overall width: 34"
- Seat height: 5" above bathtub wall
- Tub Wall Width: 2.75 - 5.75"
- Inside Tub Width (at Bottom): 16.5" minimum
- Inside Tub Width (at Top): 22.5" minimum
- Tub Wall Height (inside): 13" - 17.5"
- Weight capacity: 350 lbs.
Important: Expedited shipping costs may vary as this item is oversized. Please call for a shipping quote for all Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3-Day orders
How to use the Tub Mount Transfer Bench:
- Sit patient on the tub mount transfer bench perpendicular to the bath tub with lower white lock arm in place
- Release upper red lock arm and lower white arm turn patient 90 degrees towards the bath tub and relock the red lock arm
- Have the patient grab the tub mount transfer bench hand rail towards the inside on the tub and allow them to slide themself into the tub
- Once they are in the tub set the lower white lock arm in place
- Your patient is now ready to take a shower and is securely in place
- For added safety, an additional velcro strap can be fastened over the patient's lap
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: benches, eagle health supplies, bath safety, 37761